The scope of work varies from project to project. We work with clients to discover and help define what is unique about their product or service and then determine the target audience. The objective is to develop and manage a media schedule to best deliver the creative team’s message.
We implement information in innovative and effective ways to reach this market through the right media within the client’s budget for successful results.
Typical media services include:
- Working with a point person to develop final media plans to support the overall marketing plan
- Placement of all media at the best possible negotiated rate (to include, but not limited to, television, radio, newspaper, magazine, outdoor, online & guerilla marketing)
- Working with media vendors and representatives to ensure proper placement and leveraging relationships to create and develop unique advertising opportunities
- Collecting tearsheets and affidavits for every ad or commercial placed on behalf of the client
- Supplying clear and actionable call tracking and web analytic reports that can be used to optimize marketing campaigns and help maximize ROI
- Offering billing support by reviewing invoices for each media item placed
- Being available to the creative and production team for all media insertions by providing vendor specifications, deadlines and relevant traffic information
- Researching media for intended target market by evaluating appropriate vehicles on a global, national, regional and/or local level
- Providing clients with updates on special advertising opportunities as they become available
- Working closely with the public relation firms in order to maximize the advertising and marketing dollars
- Attending marketing meetings to keep abreast of current initiatives by other partners on the team
- Offering timely service by utilizing email, fax, conference calls and video conferencing, making the media team available to clients locally, nationally and internationally